Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hot Nutrtional Supplements

After taking The Feast Supercharged and Beyond Berries from Uri International for 6 months I am more convinced than ever about the value of live whole food supplementation. I had been taking all sorts of vitamins and supplements for years and I decided to give this product the real test. I cut out all my vitamins that I used for energy, as well as my daily coffee,to see how I would feel just taking The Feast Supercharged. Well to my surprise, as I'd been taking vitamins for about 35 years, I find I have more energy now. I used to have to take a nap in the afternoon, because I would get so tired I could not finish my work day. If I was in my car I would pull over and find a place to rest for 20 minutes or more. If I was in my office I would have to take a nap there, and then get back to work. Now I do not need the coffee or the nap,and before I know it the day is over and I'm on my way home! It is amazing to me that I have never felt better and have not had any colds or flus or anything else since I've been taking these products instead of the supplements that I had thought were an absolute necessity. I just am enjoying good health! If you'd like to experience what I have been enjoying for the last six months click on my link to the left to get more information about these great products and why they are so nutritious.

No comments: